New Outpost [Demeter] [SMP2] [Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by RichRayM, Apr 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owner: Voxelray
    Server: SMP2

Lock chest setup.

'Demeter' is a life-zone planet in the movie earth star voyager.
    What for me means , a new home and start from almost nothing in some beautiful area.

Not taking on new members right now.
    Envie42 likes this.
  2. Hello.
    I am from Snowv.
    I wish to make "Dementer" a outpost of Snowv.
    Please reply.
  3. Hi kitten. uhmm, i readed about snowy. but the NF part is confusing or Neo.
    But i have that option open for long time. Give me a bit longer time. or maby after a bit more explanation. Still intressted in the snowy. but want to know more first.

Also waiting for established.
  4. Congratulations on starting your new outpost VoxelRay - I have been following your progress in that other thread you were asking questions in and it has helped me learn too.

I think it's funny kitten3101 typo'd it "Dementer" instead of "Demeter" haha! (Demented!) I like the Demeter reference from Earth Star Voyager (survey / terraform) but I also like the original mythological reference since Demeter was the Goddess of the Harvest and presided over the cycle of life and death in greek mythology (Spring=new life, Winter=death etc). A fitting name for an outpost in the wilds!

May your outpost prosper and grow lots of healthy crops, animals and life. ;)
  5. dude you are taking snowv too seriously.
    youre reaching out to basically everybody, which is not very good idea.
    but voxelray if this gets accepted i would be happy to join.
    i find you an interesting player, but one that is very involved in survival and such.
    zombieslayer010 likes this.
  6. nu! OA accepts Demeter itz ourz

OA already has a Smp2 base.
    Unfortunately, as a Grandmaster of OA I really can't go over there. But hey, EMC needs more outposts, and independent outposts, Snowv, and OA are all promoting that :). Welcome to the outpost biz, Demeter!
  7. Actually,Snowv and the OA aren't the only ones....
    We have the other Wild Nations too...
    EDIT: Now let's stop talking about this...
  8. Location confirmed, a record has been made of your claim to that piece of land. Congradualtions!

Would you like the thread locked or left open?
  9. And BTW,forget Snowv absorbing,we were absorbed into the 2nd NR a few hours ago...
  10. Congrats voxelray!!
    Can't wait to see you on EMC and could i join?
  11. NZscruffy, lets close the thread "New Outpost [Demeter] [SMP2] [Established]"
    I can makje a new one later with more info when needed and keep that open.
  12. OK, done.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.