New Ideas for minecraft mobs...

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by MR2R2M, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Hi guys,
    I thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread discussing new mobs jeb should add in, ill start off with this :

Rattlesnakes. He's been trying to use every other stereotypically frightening thing for hostile mobs, why not this one? we have the undead, we have skeletons, we have rotting flesh, we have spiders (such a common, common fear), why not its cousin in the phobia world of snakes/reptiles? I say rattlesnakes just because it would have an obvious sound, and it wouldn't be too overpowered with speed or too lethal (black mamba, blue racer... those would just be too OP). Rattlesnakes hide in tall grass and if you're being noisy generally try to avoid you unless you're nearing its nest. If you surprise them, they bite. They'll also warn you as much as possible generally with much rattling as you get close, faster as you get closer. Because they're cold blooded, they don't like to be out in the hot sun for too long, and seek shade. All of this could be implemented pretty easily. As far as interaction with players, perhaps they could actually be a neutral mob, and you would kill them to get venom, and make poison-tipped arrows?
  2. I like this idea, especially the poison tipped arrows!
    Tikiman678 and MR2R2M like this.