New here, building modern home

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ComradeGrumbles, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Hi! I just got into this server a few days ago and I really like it here. It reminds me of Buxville but this server is a lot easier to pick up for a new guy to multiplayer. I've been playing single player minecraft for almost 2 years now, but i'm still new to playing servers.

I've set up a small market stand at a corner of my property (oppisite of my new building) and I'd really appreciate if anyone bought wood to support my new building! I'm trying to build it little by little. It will be extremely modern and I hope that it will set the standard for modern buildings in the area.

I sell wooden planks at 38r for 32. that's almost half off the town store price. I also sell saplings at 12r each. That's less than half the store price.

Just visit my lot... ComradeGrumbles:3080

Even if you don't buy, take a look at my new building as it goes up! It's just a start for now, but in the coming days (if my sales go well) I can make huge progress on it.

Thanks! I really like this server by the way.
  2. Awesome introduction, great to have you, I will checkout your home at 3080 next time I am on :)
  3. Same here, I'm a huge fan of modern homes, so I'm excited to see this.