[NEW] Donkey's and Mules 100-124% speed Zone

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Sn00bDog, Apr 10, 2015.

1. I just expanded my shop with a new zone. The green carpet zone that is :)

This zone is dedicated to donkey's and mules. Not just regular mules and donkey's, but high speeds as well. No donkey's and mules below 100% speed and speeds up to 124% are now available!

And what is a shop full donkey's and mules without a chest that's selling chests to put on your fresh new mule/donkey. So yes, chests are available as well.

Come have a look at 8028

NOW ALSO SELLING DIAMOND HORSE ARMOR - look in misc area

(High stats usually go pretty fast and are hard to keep stocked. If you have special wishes that are out of stock. Just message me, pre-order and I'll get you what you want.)
    tuqueque, SEPTHEKID and kevmeup like this.
  2. Now also selling and buying stable vouchers!! Expand your stable or make some quick bucks and sell your vouchers.
    You can find this chest in the 'no carpet' misc. zone :)

Also I'm looking for >120% speed donkey's and >136% horses. PM me and I'll be happy to buy them.
    tuqueque likes this.
  3. I'd like to buy your fastest horses donkeys and mules :). I will Pm you later.
  4. Thanks all for those who visited my shop.

Want to announce that I'm also selling diamond horse armors now. A little bit under the usual price. Can be found in the misc. area :)