New computer specs

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by vividOptimism, Mar 5, 2012.

1. It's not looking good for my pc. I've taken it to an actual computer company and they advise the hard dive is bad. So, I may be getting a new computer. What would you recommend? I like gaming but can not afford top of the line. Please keep that in mind.
  2. If you can afford a package containing an intel i5 processor you should be pretty happy with your purchase. They are moderately priced and have a pretty good performance. Bear in mind I am not completely aware of what sort of package you consider top of the line, but an i5 processor with a decent motherboard, 8 gig RAM, reasonable graphics card and small SSD should make a nice package for about $1k USD. It would not be top of the line, but it should keep you happy for a few years.
  3. I have a Custom Built PC with 8GB memory AMD quad core processors 4.7ghz and 2tb memory and more (But I can't remember in full all for £497 about $700 So very good for the price :)
  4. The AMD processor is better than the Intel's i5-6-7-Xeon-Atom under £600 each (So top of the line for very cheap)
  5. lol i have this $400 laptop
  6. Same I'm currently on a Sony Vaio 6gb memory AND Ultimate Vision performers Blue-ray disc drive with Win-7 Ultimate all for £497 Brand New (Costumed) (Ebay)
  7. Thanks. I'll run these by him.