New Competition?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by zzbell, Feb 23, 2012.

?

Should we have this Competition?

Yes 10 vote(s) 100.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. I would really like a new competition about abstract art as in patterns or other creations.
    I would love this to happen it's just a suggestion but I think it would be really fun to see the creations people come up with. :)
    xx zzbell
    Dark_Liz likes this.
  2. I think this is a pretty good idea, I am sure amadai will see this, and she coordinates all events now :) We will also be getting a nice events section on the site sometime in the next month or so!
    TonicThunder and amadai like this.
  3. Just needs somebody who can organize it, a conzept and some skill ;) Amadai can give great help, but since many want her help, including me :p she might be not able to make the event herself. But thats her call XD
  4. If your going for "only new creations" and abstract self-made pictures i'll be more then happy to give you 5.000-10.000 rupees for the winner.
  5. By abstract i meant like patterns. I wanted to do this competition because this is really the only thing i thought my res fit into. Haha!
  6. I hope by patterns, you mean random or decorative stuff. :D
  7. So, kind of a decorative pattern contest? Sounds like fun. A lot of people have some really cool designs in their buildings (I'm thinking of your hotel, ecli!).
    Right now we have scarligmione's landscape contest running, and we have another coming up soon, but in the future if you want some EMC support I'd be happy to promote : )
  8. Don't forget the Spotlight project will be giving away prizes to the top 10 votes. :D
    (later on)
  9. Ah, that's true! Be excited, guys, TonicThunder's preparing something epic!
    TonicThunder likes this.