New Community Game

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Hodgedude, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Hi Y'all,

Long time builder and player, wondering if there are any out there interested in taking on a project with me for the community?
    Eviltoade and MoreMoople like this.
  2. How is this a forum game? You should have staff move this to the business or miscellaneous section.
  3. Hey all, I was helping Hodge with this earlier today - sort of proof of concept stuff and this is what he has come up with:

Concept: Dropper Style "map" where players start at skylimit and make their way down by falling through different "biomes" (Elfin made a cake map such as this).
    Build: Huge 4 sided "arena" from bedrock to sky limit
    Materials: Light Blue wool for 3 of the walls (sky) and Brown Wool for the 4th (ground) - Misc wool and other building supplies for landscape such as grass, wood, dirt, etc.

Given the fact that damage/dying could not be True on his res, I would recommend this be built in the wild. Grief protection will prevent the build from being destroyed, however, some maintenance may be required if others place unwanted blocks.

Here are a few pics I took - We obviously didn't have time to build an entire vertical biome :)