New 730 Mega-Mall with a Rollercoaster in the Middle!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by StormLoGic, Apr 25, 2013.

?

Would you shop at 730 when it's done?

Yeah, totally! I'll shop there all the time! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Yeah, I guess I would shop there occasionally. 4 vote(s) 100.0%
No, I don't really like the idea, but I might go once just to see. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I HATE THE IDEA AND WILL NEVER SHOP THERE (not a good answer lol) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hello all!

After resetting my res because my shop was an epic failure, and viewing some other mega-malls on EMC, I decided to make a mega-mall with a reason to go there. Most people would build theirs out of diamond, emerald, gold, or some other crazy expensive block- but I wanted something different. Now I'm not saying I won't through in some gold blocks; but that's not the point. I decided to make my mega-mall at 730 have a rollercoaster in the middle!

The mall itself is going to be stone brick, but in the middle of my res will be a rollercoaster!

PLEASE DONATE, as this is going to be a very time consuming, expensive project.

Thanks!

-Storm

2. I don't know what happened with my signature, but it posted the image twice. Derp :p
  3. I'll donate 1 or 2 k when I get enough MONEY and I get unbanned tommorow :p
  4. 2013-04-25_16.14.50.png
    You mean like this? :p
  5. No, mine is going to have a rollercoaster in the middle, not going through the mall. You'll see when I'm done. is that on EMC as well?