New 730 Mega-Mall with a Rollercoaster in the Middle!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by StormLoGic, Apr 25, 2013.

Would you shop at 730 when it's done?

Yeah, totally! I'll shop there all the time! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Yeah, I guess I would shop there occasionally. 4 vote(s) 100.0%
No, I don't really like the idea, but I might go once just to see. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I HATE THE IDEA AND WILL NEVER SHOP THERE (not a good answer lol) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hello all!

After resetting my res because my shop was an epic failure, and viewing some other mega-malls on EMC, I decided to make a mega-mall with a reason to go there. Most people would build theirs out of diamond, emerald, gold, or some other crazy expensive block- but I wanted something different. Now I'm not saying I won't through in some gold blocks; but that's not the point. I decided to make my mega-mall at 730 have a rollercoaster in the middle!

The mall itself is going to be stone brick, but in the middle of my res will be a rollercoaster!

PLEASE DONATE, as this is going to be a very time consuming, expensive project.

Best Minecraft Servers
  2. I don't know what happened with my signature, but it posted the image twice. Derp :p
  3. I'll donate 1 or 2 k when I get enough MONEY and I get unbanned tommorow :p
  4. 2013-04-25_16.14.50.png
    You mean like this? :p
  5. No, mine is going to have a rollercoaster in the middle, not going through the mall. You'll see when I'm done. is that on EMC as well?