Need Minecraft 1.4.2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by smile3, Nov 15, 2012.

1. I need minecraft 1.4.2, but please do NOT make it an entire .minecraft file, just the application/javafile/whatever you want to call it.
  2. Back in the day, there was atleast one person to offer a minecraft file to fix it.
  3. you can download it from almost anywhere on the internet... just google search "minecraft 1.4.2 jar" thats what i did to downgrade
  4. Dude... you put this post up 6 minutes ago, waited three minutes, then said nobody would help...
    JackBiggin and RainbowChin like this.
  5. Thx guys.
  6. ^This^
  7. Yes, pretty much.
  8. Well then... Thanks RainbowChin now im one like close to being a well known member!
  9. "
    I have no signature" Henceforth saying you have no signature would then mean that you would have a signature, but your saying you don't.... PARADOXES! (If Pinocchio said,"My nose will grow now" what would happen?
  10. You'll go to "Active Member" first...
  11. dang it...
  12. Well, I still have my signature! (One brick to rule to them all, One brick to find them, One brick to bring them all and in the brickiness bind them, In the land of Denmark where the minifigures lie.) derp derp derp derpity derp derp