Need a Skin?

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Artzious, Jun 7, 2017.

1. If you like, I'd be down to make a skin for you for any occasion. Whether it is a character, inanimate objects or just a skin that you can't find online.

Now keep in mind that it may not look so great so just tell me what you want to change and it'll happen.

Payment:
    If you want a better design than the ones you find online, then it'll be 7.5k+
    For inanimate objects, it'll be 4k.
    For anything else, you'll have to describe it for me and we will work something out.

When I'm done, I send you a picture of the skin, but not the template itself. If you approve, then say hello to your new skin. I usually finish in an hour or two, but I'm making the deadline one week for me to finish because I still have school. For everyday after the one week, you get 10% off of the new price each time! If you deny it or ask me to change it, the week starts all over. The clock for one week starts whenever I respond.

This is what I would need from you:
    Tell me the character or inanimate object you need, describe it, and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask! If you have any complaints, we can work it out.

Extra:
    If you could, please rate this and why don't you check out my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSV8f-Oft1t4Ft4N2rLTVow