My SMP4 Res

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FluffeMarshmallo, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Once upon a time, I joined EMC. When this happened, I became a native to SMP4. Once Mrs_Fuzzlewuzzle joined, I left 4 for a while and went to 5. Once we moved to 8 and I got diamond supporter, I kinda felt an obligation to claim a res back in 4. At the time, we were busy with Fuzz's res on 2 (which got claimed when she went derelict), and our mall on 7 (which also got claimed unfortunately when she went derelict). Surprisingly, all of my reses remained intact.

So far, I haven't been on 4 at all. Each of my reses has something of importance except for that one. On SMP8 I have my ice castle, 6 has my waste/frontier/pvp prep place, and utopia has a huge underground storage area and a farm. So far, 4 has a box and some sandstone roads that Fuzz built.

Basically, I'm look for ideas on what to build there because it's sad and useless at the moment. I also might be using this as an excuse to get back on 4 however :p

Thanks all.

I apologize for any typos there might be. It's almost 11 pm and I'm on an iPhone 6...