My Small New Shop

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by 8comimi, Feb 25, 2014.

1. I have just recently created a new shop of my own design. No fancy mega mall, just a shop with a sort of old fashioned look. I don't sell everything like a lot of big shops do. I just supply basic supplies like wood, stone, potions, enchanted books, and sometimes a special item or two. Of course, I sell diamonds, iron gold, and all those other resources including emeralds. I also have a section of my shop for different things that I should sell. Basically you throw something in that you want (or a book explaining what you want) and when I check it, I will put the item up for sale at a good price. My shop is on smp1 and the residence ID is 1347. You don't have to buy anything, but I'd appreciate it if you came buy and told me what you thought of my little shop. If it does well enough, I might consider making it a buy/sell shop as well. Also, you should note that the valuables/gems section wont always be stocked. Mostly just the diamonds though. Have a good day! :)
  2. Also, if anyone does come by and checks out my shop, you can post below to tell me what you think of it. I would love your feed back.
  3. Alright, will check it out in a few mins