My Res.

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by x2Awesomexv2, Apr 7, 2012.

?

what will you rate my res on a scale from 1-5?

1 2 vote(s) 18.2%
2 1 vote(s) 9.1%
3 4 vote(s) 36.4%
4 4 vote(s) 36.4%
5 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Heres a Video of my res.
  2. maybe rethink the song that goes on this video, it is a family server which means theres children (under 16) playing, and there is derogatory and racist language in it.
    other than that i give your res a 3 :) its not one of the 5's but also not a dirt hut :D
  3. Thank you for the rate and for telling me about songs. Ill keep tht in mind and if i have time l8r ill go back into it and change the song thank you.
  4. 1.
    Horrible placement of buildings, nothing is original, too much WOOD.
    Only one layer of buildings? What is this.?..2d Minecraft?

Don't take it personally, there are lots of things you can do to improve your residence.
  5. Its not bad. You could definitely do things to improve it. Use something other than wood to build with, for example. but not a bad start.
  6. ik its not the best thing but i had recently reset my residence im working on making it more original thnx for the angry incouragement i might be able to say it as. but anyways thnx for the advice
  7. I don't think 13lue meant to come across as a jerkwad but I could see how you'd get that. But yes, add in more things to your buildings. Maybe look around at different houses even on other servers and get ideas.
  8. i knew he didnt meen to be a jerk i just didnt know how to word it right but i need ideas i reset my residence
  9. Not too bad compared to some things, but do people really expect a shop with a dirt roof and walls to be successful?