my new project!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by battmeghs, Jul 29, 2012.

1. so after almost 200 days with EMC, i've become bored of keeping a store up, taking care of animals, and tending a farm. i flattened my res's and i want to start new, and big. this is my first project.
    Best Minecraft Servers

Best Minecraft Servers

Best Minecraft Servers

while playing today, someone randomly came to my res and told me it was awesome, and gave me a few stacks of donations of wool, you can see the pattern i am doing for the floors on the fist photo.
    i plan on making the walls go the entire way up until they meet in the middle.
    i figured i'd post this for everyone to see, just for the randomness and since I've been told a few times it looks pretty epic. :) and i thank you!
    if anyone else would like to donate, please do. also if you'd like to see it, SMP 2 /v 4350

:) i'm excited!
  2. Soooo what is it gunna be?
  3. i have no idea, really, maybe a temple of some sort? i don't really know what it is, or what it will be used for lol, i just wanted to build something big, something someone could be like "AWESOME!" like some of the builds i have seen on EMC.
  4. looks awesome so far :) hope it go's well.
    RoBoT_ChIcKeN_66 and battmeghs like this.
  5. Cake approved.
    battmeghs likes this.
  6. lol thanks cake! i'll make sure i put a cake right in the middle when its all done! :)
    roblikescake likes this.
  7. MiniMoose Approved AND
    Gir Appoved
    battmeghs likes this.
  8. Ill be sure to give you a special robcake :p
    battmeghs likes this.