My name is Fynriel and I'm about playing games!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Fynriel, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Hey guys,
    I'm 19 and from Germany. I only just joined the Empire the day before yesterday and I'm having a great time so far!
    I'm basically just looking for a great multiplayer experience where I can meet new and exciting people. (My residence is 809 btw) :)
    Still looking for someone to go out adventuring with though...

I play a lot of other games besides Minecraft, too, so the aim for me is also to meet people with whom I can also chat about other game-related topics and maybe form a few friendships that transcend Minecraft. :D
    FoxyRavenger and GameKribJEREMY like this.
  2. Welcome to the Empire, very nice to have another great member :) Be sure to give us ideas and suggestions, we are always trying to make the server a better place for everyone :)
  3. Hi Fynriel. Welcome to the Empire! What other consoles/games do you play?
  4. Welcome Fynriel. :)
  5. Welcome to the Empire Fynriel! If you ever need an adventuring buddy or a bodyguard, feel free to send me a tell whenever I'm on!

- Ahzrael Khastre
  6. I play mostly on 360, but I have a PS3 and Wii aswell. I love RPG's, especially from Bioware. Games I look forward to include Uncharted 3, Skyrim (!!!), Skyward Sword, Halo Anniversary, AC: Revelations and Star Wars: The Old Republic.

I'll keep that in mind, Ahzrael. You're welcome to check out my mine in the Wilderness (southeast of the spawn) where I live with two others and which I have basically created for everyone, which is why its often refered to as the 'community mine' which makes me quite proud. :D And I always need someone to explore its caves with.