My Mini Market!

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by MagicalGirlRiRi, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Although small and easily replicated, it's important to remember big things always start from small beginnings, like seeds that grow into mighty oaks or a gorgeous captivating garden.

I'm here to talk about my mini market, and what I can offer if you'd like to stop by at /v EmpurressRissa on SMP8.

From left to right I'm currently selling;

-Beetroot soup at 5 rupees a bowl

-Mushroom soup at 5 rupees a bowl

- Sugarcane in bunches of 4 for 10 rupees a bunch

- White wool in bunches of 4 for 20 rupees a bunch

- Cakes for 10 rupees per cake

This is all I have to offer at this moment in time, but like I said, my basic market may or may not grow into a big business, it may just remain as it is, while still benefiting those who stop by.

The future isn't set in stone. *shrugs*

Regardless if you do decide to stop by and shop, I hope you have a pleasant time :)
  2. I now sell cocoa beans, hay bales, prismarine crystals, and bonemeal.

If you want potions, I have a shop but it's a little hidden. Just follow the road near the entrance to my res and you'll find my potion shop.
  3. I no longer sell soups, but I now sell Purpur blocks for 200 rupees a stack.

Before they were 200 rupees a stack, they were 450 a stack, and I was told that price was too high, therefore I lowered it... judging by the "omg" I received in response, it appears the individual disagrees with my price.

We all have our opinions on what should sell for what, but please know I have consulted the Azoundria tool to decide what prices are best. I'm not trying to scam anybody.

Other shops sell Purpur blocks for much higher prices, so I decided to sell them for cheaper.
    I'd just like to make a profit for what I've made, that's all.

Regardless, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.
    Berkton likes this.