My First Auction - 7 DC'S of Smooth Stone

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by luckycmusic45, Nov 4, 2015.

1. 42k I need it e_e
  2. Today is the last day of my auction. I will close the auction at 3:00pm CST my time so get in on this auction right now and start bidding if you want this.
  3. 50 minutes til my auction closes. Better get on the action here if you want 7 DC's of smooth stone. Who's going to be the high bidder?
  4. 20 minutes til my auction closes.
  5. THAT'S IT!!! AUCTION IS CLOSED. Thank you so much for participating in my fist auction. I appreciate it.
  6. ChickenDice is the winner of my auction!!!!
  7. I believe there has been a mistake. :)

The end time of the auction has to be set from the start to ensure fairness. It cannot be changed once a bid has been placed and needs to be calculated precisely. A host cannot end the auction early and they cannot extend the end time.

Was the end time always specified as "48 hours from FIRST bid"? If so...

BLUESKULLS55555 bid on Wednesday, 3:49pm EMC time.
    This set the end date to Friday, 3:49pm EMC time.
    ChickenDice's last bid was 3:53pm EMC time, 4-minutes too late.

Therefore MWRGaming has won the auction with a bid of 42001!

If I'm wrong I apologize. I just want to make sure we have the correct winner.
  8. JesusPower, I did not know at the time, this was my first auction. I did not know what was going on. Please forgive me. I did not know that I was not supposed to change the time when the auction ended. Like I said, this was my first auction. I did not know what was going on. I will give mwrgaming my 42002 to be fair.
  9. Not a big deal. We all help each other remember the auction rules. Good luck with your future auctions :)
  10. Thank you very much and I will get it right this time.