My computer=Virus infected. You won't see me for a while.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by imBobertRobert, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Hello fellow empirians! I have some bad news. My computer got a virus from either accidentally clicking a link on minecraftforum.net, or YouTube.com. I just wanted to say that, since IPhones can't connect to minecraft servers, I won't be able to log on for a while. So admins, don't punish me please, I'm working on getting this horrible virus off.
    The virus I got is called win7 antivirus 2912. I knew this was a virus because this isn't the standard antivirus remover for windows 7. It infected my Firefox and Internet explorer. I looked I up on my phone, and since I know nothing about it besides the fact that it's a virus and it spreads when you open .exe's, I was forced to shut it off and I am now lookin for local help.
    On the bright side, at least i have autocorrect. On the downsides, my laptop is on its deathtable(?) and my text might not make sense because of autocorrect.
    So in short, I wasn't banned, I didn't abandon minecraft, I didn't abandon the empire, and my spelling is just as bad as it used to be. Hope to see y'all soon.
    On a side note I just saw the little ' get added to y'all. Sweet!