My Amazing Turnout

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Carbonyx, May 9, 2016.

1. Check out the photo album on the bottom of the story!

I run (used to run) a small mall on smp5. I had a few regular customers like friends, but most of my income came from new players. It was not very profitable and was way too much work.

I had been tossing the idea around of closing shop. Today, I was like "yes, today is the day. I'm closing down." But instead of simply closing, I decided to have fun with it.

No planning at all, I had a 75% storewide blowout. I had expected a few, and I was worried that none would come at all. I came back to smp5 after letting my sale be known to a group of about 8 people. Not bad, I thought.

As the sale went on for about 5 minutes, more people came. It got to about 12 people and my chat went ballistic for about 10 minutes.

"Greif Party." "Yeah!"

The words were tossed around for a few seconds, and I thought, holy cow that is a good idea.

Let's do it!

What else am I going to do with this old res, right?

I returned to the EMC world beyond 5, and I returned to a crowd of 17 people waiting to turn my shop into rubble.

It got fun when Cami turned up.

The peak reached 21 people, and TNT was allowed ;).

Cami had a lot of fun blowing my shop to the ground, and I had a lot of fun watching him do it.

I then decided to drop one of the beacons from my now-destroyed shop. We had fun with it.

Cami mixes it up a little by dropping some heads of high-ranking figures, which was a lot of fun, considering this had been thrown together in 10 minutes.

As this event went on, I was like holy wow this is cool, and then I thought of how awesome this EMC community is. I sincerely want to thank all of those who attended, and all of the EMC community as a whole for making this hodge-podge "event" so much fun.

http://imgur.com/a/EYqNo
  2. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Hope you all had fun. I couldn't connect to emc for some odd reason. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.