More Quotes

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by journeynaut, May 16, 2012.

1. I have recently seen a few people posting their favorite quotes on the forum. I thought I would post a few of mine( I know you guys really don't care), so here they are:

"I was thinking what it's like to be abandoned and tortured and abused and forgotten. When your life is so worthless that your only degraded value to anyone is when your pain gives them amusement, and the person entrusted to care for you sees you as more disposable then used tissue. But then I thought... I wonder what it's like to ^%$# a butterfly?"
    -Ragdoll

"Happiness is a prison, Evey. Happiness is the most insidious prison of all."
    -V

"And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music."
    -Nietzche

"I hate quotations."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson
  2. "Mr. J isn't feeling himself... well he was earlier, but that's not what I meant."
    -Harley Quinn
  3. "Sorry lamp"
    Paul McCartney, after bumping a lamp.
  4. "What is a memory? It is a fleeting fantasy far to painful to long remain, that carries you back through the portal of the past to the harsh reality of now."
    -Abel

"If there is one thing I despise, it is the sound of steak sobbing"
    -Jason Woodrue

"There is a hole in my head as big as the world and it's so very lonely."
    -Jason Woodrue

"There is a red and angry world; red things happen there. The world eats your wife, eats your friends, eats everything that makes you human, and you become a monster. And the world just keeps on eating."
    -Swamp Thing

"God, what a squalid thing humanity can be!"
    -Hawley Griffin

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    -Albert Einstein