More Heads!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by levyhalmen, Feb 17, 2018.

?

More Mob heads?

Yes! Let's see custom mobs drop their own heads even! 7 vote(s) 87.5%
NO! They are gross and slimey.... Also severed... Again....... NO! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Ummm, yeah, so they exist. Where's my pizza? I'm hungry! 1 vote(s) 12.5%
  1. I love seeing and collecting mobs heads on EMC. I think it would be better if we could have more mobs drop heads. I personally would love to see and have and own Netherhound Heads, Parrot Heads, and Iron Golemn heads (especially since the wiki scrolls through heads and shows an Iron Golemn head, but it doesn't say they drop heads in-game.... [https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/hostile-monsters-animal-heads/ Check it for yourself {Until it gets fixed or implemented}]).
    I say the more the merrier on heads! Yes, even enraged mobs have their own special lore heads!?!?!?! Why not?
    Nether have I ever been better! Go Soft rhymes!?!?!?!

EDITED:
    Could we also make hostile mobs like nether hounds tameable, but like a chance to tame them?
  2. Now people will slaughter cats, dogs, villagers, iron golems, parrots, polar bears... :eek: The list just goes on and on.
    NuclearBobomb likes this.
  3. Precisely! We need for their normal prices to go up. Come on someone has to do it! Why not keep your kitten with you forever! Well... It's head at least....
  4. I mean... HMMMMM. +1 I guess?
  5. Why don't you HEAD OFF to somewhere else?

JK You're amazing. ;)