Mods and texture packs....

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Hoi, Jun 6, 2012.

1. I was wondering if someone could take the time and tell me a step by step guide of how to install optifine. I have heard that is a VERY good mod and i would like to try it out. I have no clue of how to download or install mods on minecraft. So if anyone could be generous enough, please post a step by step guide of how to install the mod: OPTIFINE

And also please post the possible texture packs that are aloud on this server, and how to install them too.

Im obviously not good with computers. :)
  2. Steps to install optifine:
    1. Download preffered optifine
    2. open %appdata%/Roaming/.minecraft/bin
    3. Open minecraft.jar with 7zip or winrar and open up the optifine download too
    4. put ALL the files from the optifine zip to minecraft.jar
    5. DELETE METAINF
    6. ???
    7. profit
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  3. ?????????
  4. Steps to install a texture pack:
    1. Go to %appdata%/Roaming/.minecraft/texturepacks
    2. Download the texture pack
    3. Put the ZIP (dont extract!) into texturepacks folder
    4. ???
    5. profit
  5. you didnt understand or what?
  6. my minecraft wont open, i have to play in browser. And how do i get to all of that?
  7. *facepalm* I think you can't install texture packs or mods in the browser version, so i should recommend trying to see whats wrong with your minecraft if you really want to install those things.
  8. It hasn't been working for about two months. we haven't tryed installing it again, Imma do that later today. THanks for your help though!
  9. no problem, sorry that i couldn't actually help you in the browser cause i play installed version
  10. Everything gets me a step closer. Thank you again.