Moderator Application [Updated February 17th, 2012]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by GameKribJEREMY, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah, that.
    copherfield likes this.
  2. I am just convinced i am SkyNet
    SecretAznEks, nnnnmc1 and copherfield like this.
  3. Lol. Just Lol
  4. No, but they know I'm to awesome to be one.
  5. Holy rawhh! I missed Somthing. Smooechey :(
    So first crazy, and now smoochey. If green loses mod status there's no point !
    ... This... Intruiges me...
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  6. Actually, you couldn't be one, Im pretty sure in the rules SOMEWHERE< it HAS to state that the staff must be a living human being. Ovecourse, maybe if an ape or such was smart enough.... It hasn't come up. Okay, admitably, yes, you are to awesome to be staff. But keep up the good A.I. cuz I think your systems are taking it in nicely. The emotions chip and basic navigation board seam to be taking, congratulations :D
  7. I happen to be good friends with the geth.
  8. Learn from their mistakes
  9. Yeah trusting your creators is a pretty bad mistake.
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  10. Youll see that your name will be turn into Green. I think that is obvious enough.
  11. I think when you first become a moderator, the magic of azaerath swarms within your soul untill it is completely ridden of all evil. Scratch that, I KNOW that's what happens.
    margaritte likes this.
  12. You will be told you are a moderator. You will not merely become one...
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  13. I still love how people say "I sent my application, when will you tell meeee !!!!!?!!!?" makes me laugh :)
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  14. I think they don't read :/ or are trolls :/
  15. I translated for you. ;)
  16. The first indication is when your friends, family, coworkers, and other folks about town start telling you that "men in strange diamond suits" stopped by and asked a lot of personal questions about you. That's part of the extensive background investigation.
    mtp1997 and nab27 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.