Mod

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by craftsman234, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Can the Empire have the turret mod? That will be awesome
  2. If you would like to recommend a mod to be approved for use on the EMC servers, please post in this thread. Before you do post, however, you might want to dig up a link to the mod or at least a video of it being used.
  3. I'm not familiar with this turret mod, but a server-side plugin would belong in its own thread, because it would be a suggestion. The thread you linked to is for checking whether client-side addons are allowed.
    PThagaard likes this.
  4. Ah, now that I think about it, that would probably be a better course of action. I guess I was just a little mislead from seeing people request for certain server-side mods in that thread and not getting scolded for posting in the wrong area.
  5. If I am honest with the OP, I think they lack proper thought but they gave me a good laugh.
  6. I can tell you that most mods that require a server to have a mod and everyone playing to have a client side mod will not be considered, sorry.