Mob farms broken?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Cyberiad, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Okay, I'll admit that I haven't been on too much recently, but I logged in today and previously working mob farms seem to be not working at all. On one of my wilderness bases I have a skeleton spawner farm and an Iron Golem farm, neither of which seems to be working any more.

This is on SMP4, about 15,000 blocks away from spawn.
  2. Sometimes iron farms need time to “boot” back up in my experience as to the skeleton spawners i’ve never had trouble with mine so i don’t know what the problem is there.
  3. If the iron farms are before 1.13 update then they are all broken. Thankfully it's ridiculously easy to make new ones.

Other water based farms could also have broken depending on how the water is used.

Spawner farms should be normal (unless water effects them)

My witch farm broke but that might be isolated.
  4. My outpost's creeper farm is def broken
    i can say that much

stopped working after a few days
  5. Are there any workarounds for the water-based farms, cause I just noticed that the Water Dispenser system that I installed on the Farming Tower I built on my outpost only took out the row of crops directly in front of it. The Farming Tower's a re-creation of K1 Inc's Wheat/Carrot/Potato/Beetroot Farm, 3rd version.
  6. water goes to the fastest and most direct route downwards so if you see them going down a block then yes thats why