Miner Co. Constructions

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by mba2012, May 31, 2012.

1. I have not done much yet. No big project come up. I am working on my res at the moment. But I am sure all the constructions will be good!
  2. Would you buy a house or car, site unseen? I think not... So post some of your work (your portfolio) here. It doesn't matter what it was. Post your res, or anything you've built...anywhere.
    mba2012 likes this.
  3. I can do that. My res looks quite bad right now but will be ready soon. Pictures coming up.
    bonzd67 likes this.
  4. you should join crepencreepers7 he makes skin statues
  5. Does he? I'll contact him. Also I have a range of railway stations for rail networks. Screen shots coming soon.
  6. So I am pretty lazy and all I need is a simple shop that looks fairly decent. Willing to build it for me? And how much do you charge?
  7. It says this thread is old and it may be rude to *bump* it but cosidering its a service with no sign of being closed, I wanted to know if you would make slime chunk farms in case I find a chunk, and also, for the iron golem farm. I need to know what sized area will be needed for a good sized one.
  8. Yes. I can make a slime farm and I can't remember the iron farm dimensions off the top of my head so I will just check my notes.
  9. Could you supply me on Nether and End stuff like End Stone, Nether Brick, Buckets and Glowstone (Not much needed....)
  10. I'll try but supplies are through Miner Co. Supplies. I will post on a few hours with more info.
  11. could I see some pictures and some prices...Pm me if you want!!!
  12. I need pics first!
    gnyctk likes this.
  13. Ok. Pics coming soon. My filesystem on my laptop messed so I have to fix it first.
  14. In 2 months, there has not been a single picture posted here.

File system messed? I'm not even sure what that means, and I have a degree it IT.

This is a poor way to advertise a business, real or in game. Post some pics, you'll get business. At least point people towards something you've built. Have you done anything in 2 months?!
    Dwight5273 and gnyctk like this.
  15. 1: how much for an iron golem farm?
    2: it HAS to work for 1.3 also i want to see te price first
  16. Sorry. I have been very busy recently. I am about to relaunch all Miner Co. branches and when that happens I will post pictures. Thought don't expect this for another month as I may need to wipe my laptop etc.
  17. Im sticking with eclipsys he can build right now.....I rather have it built now then wait a month..
  18. I am fine with that I would rather get stuff built by someone I trust instead of someone who I don't trust.
  19. im gonna be waiting.. PM me when you are ready to build the iron golem farm... i want a price first though
  20. Ok. Sure. I am going to try it in SP and see how much stuff I need and I will check prices and show you then.