Minecrizzy - A Google Chrome Extension

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by AusQB, Oct 4, 2011.

1. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ciaaiedhdplbckgciamhkoejibpoegke?hl=en-GB

If you are someone who regularly consults the Minecraft Wiki, or is always asking for crafting recipes, you need this extension.

It has built-in references for crafting recipes, redstone logic gates, item data values and mobs. It also has a search bar linked directly to minecraftwiki.net.

If you don't use Chrome, you need to start using it.
  2. i assume it works with rockmelt aswell?
  3. I doubt it. A Chrome extension is for Chrome. They don't even have a Firefox version yet.
  4. Although rockmelt is a chromium project (just like Chrome) I am not sure if the extension would work.
  5. well it works on rockmelt as an fyi :) i downloaded it to just see....it works as to how well it seem fine...just have to side scroll a bit is all
  6. I didn't even know what Rockmelt was. I went to the website, but they don't seem to provide any sort of documentation.

If it works, that's cool.
  7. well as justin said its just like chrome...i use it as it so i never have to go on FB or twitter xD...it uses the same themes as chrome and apparently this chrome extensions works aswell :)