Minecraft Zoo!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Slvr, Sep 2, 2015.

1. So I began creating a zoo map after seeing a few cool others that showcased the in-game mobs ^^

I don't feel like I'm copying, but I can see how it may seem that way. I wanted to ask around and see if people here have made any maps of their own. I'm interested in trying out more maps and branching out from just the traditional survival experience. Don't get me wrong, survival is fun, but a person can only take so much stress and survival can throw quite a few curveballs...

I like checking out maps though. And I absolutely honor the people I've seen on YouTube attempt to create zoos and such through survival means, especially with the Mo' Creatures mod installed. I do not have that kind of patience, and I salute them. XD But mine will be a vanilla map with all minecraft mobs. I want to make a few minigames here and there, as well.

Anyway, my question, as I said, is has anyone here made maps before? And if so, would you like to share them? I'd be interested in checking any you guys may have out. ^.^
  2. Maps, like, pixel art?
  3. Maps - like, worlds that people upload and have available for people to download to play and check out. Though I enjoy looking at pixel art and such too.
  4. Heh, I'm still making it, Zikko. It's not on EMC - it's an entirely separate map that you'd have to download. ^^;