Minecraft Servers

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Hades4000, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Hello everyone. I want to make a server for me and my frieands pluas anyone else but i cant make one without port-forwarding or hamachi. what should i do? i dont want to use hamachi or port-forward/
  2. There are a lot of hosting websites, which host minecraft servers.
    Hades4000 likes this.
  3. If you can't use port forwarding, you're limited to Dreamy's option, but that will cost (significant) amounts of money.

I know an awseome server you and your friends could play on......
    Hades4000 likes this.
  4. No advertising, just in case. :)
  5. Just make sure you don't advertise your server here :)

If you want to host the server on your computer try Googling for it, there are like thousands of tutorials. However why not have your friends play here ;)
  6. well i have searched the web and nothing seems to come up. would it be better to make a website that can host a server?
    what website maker do you recommend for me? the problem is that my friend wants to play empire or on my server but he wont buy minecraft. thats a problem because if i make a website that hosts my server then he cant come on. what should i do?
  7. thornbury if u want to tell me a good server start a private conversation.
  8. my friend wont buy minecraft so thats a problem. ive tried begging him though :cool:
  9. I know they said no advertising, but I think I'll do it anyway. Shhhhhhhhhhhh

Just click on this:
    Maga_farstar likes this.
  10. You can advertise OUR server :)
  11. I play on a tekkit server with a few friends, I should advertise it here. Seeing how EMC doesn't do tekkit. :p