Minecraft Mianite Season 3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Owl_on_Caffeine, Feb 22, 2016.

1. For any of you who don't know what Mianite is, it's a roleplay in Minecraft where there are three factions that serve under three different gods. These gods are Mianite the Good(from which the series got its name), Dianite the Evil, and Ianite the god of balance. The main characters in the roleplay are Captainsparklez, ii_Jericho_ii, TheSyndicate Project, OMGIt'sFirefox, and Waglington. There are a few other minor characters and people who devise the story and play as the NPCs. It's enjoyable to watch, in my opinion. Beware, there is swearing from the people who play it.

Season 2 ended a while ago and people have been waiting for season 3 for about half a year, I think. The reason why it hasn't started, yet, is because one of the people who own the rights to it (Syndicate) decided he has gotten tired of Minecraft and refused to start the next series. HOWEVER, he has posted in a Twitter post that if the post gets 100,000 retweets, he will let season 3 start. Here is the link: https://mobile.twitter.com/ProSyndicate/status/701550267754369024. Please, help us revive this series and get it up and moving again.

TLDR: Please help revive a great Minecraft roleplay done by famous Twitchers and Youtubers by going to the link above and retweeting it. I and many others thank you for your help.
  2. Toms fault.
    Goldfish_Cannon likes this.