Minecraft Bullies

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ForeverMaster, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When I logged into SMP5 today, I saw two players on my residence. But they weren't polite to it. I saw them trying to grief when they cannot and they were trying to attack me when I stopped moving. I trying to send private messages to one of them asking why they were being rude to me. I attempted twice, and they completely ignored me.
    These people were breaking one of EMC rules; so I think these people need to be spoken by a professional, like a moderator, that it's not right to bully others even online.

2. You should PM a moderator/admin. If something like this happens again, do NOT make a thread about it and follow previous instructions.
    Leopard_Knight likes this.
  3. What they did wasn't necessarily breaking the rules (or even bullying, really), just being rude. They weren't breaking any blocks, and they weren't damaging you, and you had complete control over it. If you want to toggle who can go on your residence, the move false flag is for you. :)

By the way, it's also not really okay to accuse/post names of people breaking the rules publicly on the forums, so I recommend blurring the names/removing the image too. Just a heads up. :D
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.
  4. I got the image removed now. I'm alright to have this thread be deleted now.:)
    AlexChance likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.