Minecraft 1.4

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by synth_apparition, Oct 25, 2012.

1. The best update since 1.8 in my opinion. It's awesome :)
  2. i really like a lot of things, but, i'm not too much of a fan of half of the new sounds. like gravel, and sand, i think the sound they had before fit them better, less, annoying, less... in your face and loud. i used to like living in the desert because the grass sound was too loud and obnoxious, well, now, the grass sounds amazing, but, now i'm upset with the others. lol

wood chopping sounds fantastic! lol
    witches are evil things, my goodness, it took me 36 minutes to kill one, i don't know why, i tried burning it, i cornered it in a 4x4 room, and put lava in the room... it just kept drinking its potions and swearing at me. lol indeed. yes, indeed.

minecraft is love.
  3. Just a quick question, will the Wither boss probably be disabled in town? I know it probably will but I'm just wondering. Also it would be cool if we did something like Aikar and the Dragon Tombs, then I think it would be a bit easier to actually get a beacon through legit playing :p
  4. also, on another note, what texture packs are fitted for 1.4?
  5. Default :3
  6. lol, just forget i even said that, as, i see, MANY, MANY packs are already converted. i didn't think people would be that fast. :confused:

nah, i think i'd rather pass for the next 34,535,432,211 million years.
    Nole972 likes this.
  7. No, Wither Boss is going to be in abled in town killing all mobs there. xD Jks :p It will be disabled its just a knowing :D
  8. It took me 2 seconds to kill one with a wooden sword :p
    Nole972 likes this.
  9. well yeah, with a weapon.. but it said if you burn them they drop items... :p i wanted items :p
  10. They drop sugar and a nether wart I think. They definitely drop sugar. I may be mistaking nether wart for spider eyes.
    battmeghs likes this.
  11. I'm loving the new sounds (Dear C418), flower pot, item frames, cobblestone walls, mob heads and Zombies infection
  12. Zombies infection is one of my favourite features that i've wanted since Zombie raids were introduced.
    As a builder, Flower pots are definitely one of my favourite things.
    Better pig control is something i've wanted to have for a long time. Now I have control over all the animals in Minecraftia, hahaha...

Except the cow who makes Ice Cream and the Chicken called Chickeneer.
    battmeghs likes this.