Mid-Year Moderation Survey

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Green_Mystery, Jul 16, 2012.

1. I wouldn't apply for my job to work for a Minecraft Server, It's a no for me being a moderator
  2. Than i must be evil future soldier! xD
    Than again everyone hates me on the fourms for being so anti for everything... So i guess i am evil... :/
  3. I've learned quite a few things after reading some of these responses. For example, I learned that I am Simba, The Empire sucks, I should kill myself and I'm everyone's favorite colour.
    mtp1997, hayleycolgan, oidgod and 2 others like this.
  4. waaaaaay of topic, but what did u use to make your sig?
  5. I think she did Photoshop. Now.. Back on topic!
  6. You need to change you pic! :p
  7. Is that you XD
  8. You look good with random clothes :p

EDIT: On Topic Starting NAO!!
  9. I found the question on "who's your favorite moderator" very hilarious....My first choice was automatically JustinGuy
  10. well i finished.
  11. Most legit surveybever
  12. Try italics. It works for me.
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  13. =D nice attempted cover-up
  14. Filled it out:) I hope i helped!
  15. by the way how will you sort out the spam from the "constructive criticism"?
  16. After reading quite a few of the responses, it is rather clear what is the spam and what is the constructive criticism.
  17. Nole972 and imBobertRobert like this.
  18. My creeper senses are sparking up.. I am still questioning myself " Why would they put this survey up?". Are you guys letting the players judge how the Moderaters watch over them with caution? Making sure everyone obeys the rules and plays nice with others? I think there is a trick up someones sleeve and it isn't mine.
  19. I'm pretty sure in my one I actually wrote the words "constructive criticism". I wonder how obvious mine, and others, are. I feel mine might be, but I unno!
  20. My favorite Mod left us. :O And it WAS NOT Ismooch.