MC Launcher Refuses To Load FML Profile?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Mallosaurus, Aug 6, 2013.

1. I'm having problems -like everyone else- with installing 1.6.2 mods, but I think my problem is really one crucial step that I can't perform, that every mod installation tutorial requires. They say you need to use the fml installer... okay, check. And then you have to go on the MC launcher, select the FML profile, and hit the play button so that it will load the files you need.

Mine refuses to do that. It says it fails to load the scala compiler, whatever that is. Here's a screenshot:

I think if I can just figure out how to load the fml profile, I won't have anymore problems with my mods.

Note - I also went to the website the installer was trying to download from and manually downloaded the "Scala compiler" from my web browser, but I have no idea what to do with it.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  2. Thanks :) I just needed to know where to put them. It loaded when I pressed play, which made me happy, but now I got this:

By the way, I switched to magic launcher and added optifine and inventory tweaks. MC refused to load, so I took out inventory tweaks.

I got optifine working by following the instructions from the website you linked:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...9100xxx-installer-linuxwindowsmac-compatible/

Now I just need to get inventory tweaks to work.