Maybe Christmas.. does come true?... thank you samsimx!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by samrawcliffe2, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So as many know... I been asking samsimx for lots of money for christmas for years now.. well guys... he paid up!! He will confirm it in this thread.. but not only did he sent me 2,000,000... he said i could borrow another 2 million... just for this picture to say i had close to... FOUR... MILLION.. RUPEES... samsimx.. best friend ever!!

ut christmas really can come true! jokes on him though,, i haven't played emc in a few months... LOL
    Equinox_Boss and samsimx like this.
  2. Woah there.......

Borrowing means you will eventually have to pay back..... also, begging for money is not exactly christmas spirit. You basically spammed his profile until he said uncle. I think you should pay him back.
  3. no i gave him the extra 2 mil back... 2 million was for christmas and the other 2 million was just for a pic... lol
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. The two mil was not necessarily rightfully earned. He most likely gave you 2 mil just so you would stop spamming him for cash. Maybe that is not what happened, but that is wrong and morally and by the rules. I still recommend giving back the cash.

EDIT: After looking at your status conversation with JackBiggin, I am even more appalled. You have had money before and made it, and you want samsimx to just "share his rupees". Rupees is not a toy in pre-school. They do not belong to everyone, they are earned and distributed through the economy fairly. You were asking samsimx to share the love, but you were spamming him until he gave you some of his hard earned rupees. This is basically extortion!
    Equinox_Boss, Duflet, Jeern and 7 others like this.
  5. know what your right... look for a new thread on the subject olaf.. ill get it done ASAP
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. I have no idea how you're proud of what you've done. Your posts force me (and presumably others) have 0 respect for you. For anyone curious, I've copied all his posts on sam's wall. It's quite an enjoyable read, honestly.

if you're not gonna be mod no more....... are you going keep your rupees... Or can you donate them to ppl?
    no pressure you not re pond on my message lol... i just need lots of rupees for my megamall at 4532 amd since your not gonna be mod... its not stocked so i need donations.....

hashhog ok but i was just wondering

ummm hello are you ignoring my messages cus the answer is no.... if that is the case fine.... but i would like a anaswer besides samsimx has like your status

sooo now its been maybe 3 days... lol this weekend went by quick didnt it lol... anyway i was just wonderinf if you got my message and if your able to maybe donate some rupees or if you just forgot.... no rush....

pls.... Im begging you.... Im never gonna get anywere on Empire Minecraft if you gonna not donate.... Im begging you pls just donate me some rupees... Your ot mod so why can't you jut share..... Pls samsimx....
    I don't kniw what my options are now... I mean I. See that you ev been on,ine since I posted... Why your not respndjg to me.....why......I just want a donation

I mean were already friends right... Our names are the same

Wow hope that guy not talking about me lol.... Anyway.... I was looking at tour post history and I saw a bid by you for like.... 2 billion.... Can I have like one million only I'f your so rich? Please.... I been asking for like for like a month lol.....

Hey Sam.... Can I call u Sam? I mean if u want to call me Sam too lol... Our names are the same haha.... So I was thinking that I owe u a apology probly for.... Well everything... So I'm sorry asking for a million that's so much.... I can't believe how greedy I was before lol.... I' am more mature now tho... So now that's on the past, u think were friends now and u can donate like 200k?

Also how is you're break... I always want to be a mod but I never get asseped lol... U think since your a exmod you tell them I'm good?... I mean if not you can just send me some rupees.. Lol

ActuLly I don't wanna be mod....... I would probably get a bunch of kids begging for my rupee lol... That would be annoying... So lol maybe just donate if you wanna help me friend....

Im starting get... Pee*ed of right now... I been asking you so long and what you do.. Zero.... Really dude were friends and I'm me.. Were friends I thought And won't even talk to me... This while time you like a few posts... I know your here dude... I guess were not really friends.... Prove me wrong.. Just donate me rupees like I been asking... I don't want million... Just like 250000 and I KNOw you have it

My last post I had to take out some word.... There is a character limit for some reason

Ok I think I went too far I just... Well to be honest I've been having some issues lately... I would not be angry any more if u donated though....

ugh can't you save me all this effort...... Just please donate

Dude... Im almost done with this... You know what... No wonder your not mod ... U don't share your MONEY to ANYONE... I am just... SOO fricken mad that I spend so much OF my LIFE talking to greedy YOU... Im gonna make ONE more post, and I really hope u can grow up and repond to it...

if you're not gonna be mod no more....... are you going keep your rupees... Or can you donate them to ppl?if you're not gonna be mod no more....... are you going keep your rupees... Or can you donate them to ppl?

pls... Know what I'm done.. That's it...

Sooooooo.............................................Got answer yet or I'm gonna wait longer

Im unfollowing if your gonna ignore me.........

I mean it

What's up how's your Thursday going?

What you gonna get me for Christmas? Lol....

Hope it's rupees...

I saw you posted on my thread... I wish it was a bid post on one of my auctsion for 2 billion though... Lol

Everyone telling me not to post here.. Let Sam speak for himself... I don't go telling ppl on street to be quiet and stop talking to there friends, so why are you here... Sam is my friend and pls just let us be were just talking using the wall... This is just easier for me instead of a convo to send him...

It's really making me upset when everyone gets mad at me for talking.. I was having a good day yesterday but everyone acting like I'm an idiot... It just makes me sad :(

Good morning Sam what's up :)

Did you see my art thread... I drew you giving me 2 billion rupees.... maybe you wanna replicate that art?... just saying lol

Saw u gave me a LIKE... On my art thread... Maybe u would LIKE to give me 2 billion for real?

cjeck out this awesome vid.. warning... AWESOme... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI_fgwbmJg0

It kind've made me sad when your yell at me yesterday... Dude.... Thought we were friends and I'm me

Watched a movie calls disepocible me... Reminded me of you... More like despicable Sam... Won't share his rupees and yells at his friends..

U think u can get mod again...and ban this guy? He called me a wall spammer cuz I asked him what a troll was...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.