Marlix's not despawning?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Roslyn, Dec 21, 2015.

1. I'm not sure if I understand the changes correctly but I thought a marlix would despawn the previous marlix native to that chunk. Does not seem to be the issue for me. At my gold farm, I usually like to keep one marlix to fight later but fighting more than 1 is not my ball game. I notice when one spawns and cannot find me (Im at gold farm above), it flies off to a forest nearby and gets unloaded. Then 24 hours after that, another 1 spawns but the one that spawned in same chunk 24 hours earlier that went to forest is still there and will sometimes fly back making a 2x marlix fight which is not ideal. Will the first marlix only despawn if kept in the same chunk it spawned in? I do not want to turn mini bosses off because I do like the occasional 1 on 1 fight with a marlix/momentus but they are somehow bypassing the check by flying off into unloaded areas nearby (they are dead now because I kill them but I will try to reproduce the error by just sitting there I guess - will take 2-3 days).
  2. Well.. from my understanding, Marlix's spawn everywhere in the Wilderness. They find you, you don't find them.
  3. Mine won't either. I don't ever go looking for them as I don't like them. But they never despawn.

No, you find them.