[MALL] The 15779 Mega Mall Ran By PyroComeSpyCheck

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by SoiMylk, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Hey! My name is PyroComeSpyCheck, and I'm opening a new Mega Mall on my home server of SMP7. I wish to complete this project and make it as good as possible.

I am hiring workers!

***IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A JOB, MESSAGE ME ON THE FORUMS. IF I AM IN GAME, PRIVATELY CONTACT ME. I DO NOT WANT TO BE CALLED OUT FOR A JOB INTEREST WHILE IN THE MIDDLE OF A CONVERSATION.***

Jobs Available

Builder
    Once a set design is in place, you will be hired to help with the execution. All of the materials will be provided for you. When you work, you will message me ON THE FORUMS regarding how long you worked and what you accomplished.

Designer
    You are one of my top guys. (or girls.) You are in charge of finding a design that will look nice and that I agree with. Once I approve your design, you are on the team! Send me a screenshot of your design!

Planner
    You help me plan out the inside layout. (meaning what items will be on what floors, and what prices the items will be.) I need these very much as they are ESSENTIAL to this mall's success. You will:
    • Message me on forums whenever something needs to be changed
    • Message me on forums whenever you have an idea to IMPROVE the mall

• Keep me UP TO DATE when you plan to change something.
    Keep a log on WHAT YOU DO and for HOW LONG YOU DO IT.

Supplier
    This is a Tenure Position. Once you are a supplier, you are a supplier forever. I need to know your credibility. To be qualified for this position, you must:
    • Be on EMC Servers a MINIMUM of three times a week
    • Have a minimum of 500 days since first sign in

• Show, AND Prove, that you can manage this job.
    In order to keep this job, you must:

• Inform me of what items we are low on.
    • Stock the items we are low on.
    • Message me, WITH SCREENSHOTS, of what items you put into the mall so I can pay you accordingly.
    ***YOUR COMPENSATION WILL BE DETERMINED AFTER YOU ARE ON THE TEAM. NO LESS THAN 500R A SHIFT IS MINIMUM WAGE.***

Donating

If you choose to donate to this mall, you will become a donor. There are perks to being a donor, some being:

• Exclusive Donor Events, including Drop Parties, Opening Launch, and More!
    • First to know whenever prices drop, when things are back in stock, and all around info!
    • Your head will be placed on the Donor Wall, where you can advertise your own shops.
    • DONOR EXCLUSIVE Rooftop Lounge
    • Get a Behind The Scenes tour of the actions of the 15779 Mega Mall!
    ***DONATIONS OF UNDER 5K WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE PERKS.***
    ***CONTACT ME ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU DONATE SO I CAN CHECK IF YOU ACTUALLY DONATED.***
    If you're interested, Please contact me on the forums. Thank you all so much for the support and I hope you guys contact me if you want to work or if you want to donate!
    ~Pyro
    Yixomua and Perez2428 like this.
  2. Can't wait for a new mall on smp7! Good luck :).
  3. Thanks. Good to see someone active.
    586 likes this.
  4. Good luck! :)
  5. Hehe I thought I had a lot of requirements.