Mail Log

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Kryarias, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Like the rupee and token log, I think there should be a mail Log
    q1zx likes this.
  2. I don't quite understand why we would need one.
    q1zx and KJHaddrell01 like this.
  3. So if your offline we could see if we got mail, yesterday that would have been very useful
    q1zx likes this.
  4. Just like the rupee log, you can just view what's happening
    q1zx likes this.
  5. when you log on I think it tells you how much mail you have, you can also do the /mail list command to see what mail you currently have.
  6. I understand the concept of having a mail log. However, I don't think this is going to be happening.

Firstly, I do not think anyone needs it or would use it. Also, your rupee log would show you mailing items to people in the first place.

I don't really understand why we would need one to be honest. So therefore -1
    q1zx likes this.
  7. Well, if your traveling or something and can't get on it's nice to know how much mail you have a who from if your expecting something
    q1zx likes this.
  8. I don't see how this is necessary, especially because it doesn't take that much effort to log in and check. If you can't get onto a computer, a simple app like Minechat can help you out.
  9. but you wouldn't be able to access the mail until you get online, it's quite a specific situation for a whole feature to be added in.
  10. Minecraft PE is not compatible, also it's $7
    q1zx likes this.
  11. Do you play the Empire off of pocket edition? Didn't know that was a thing.

There's also a free version that works just as well.
  12. I play on my PC
    q1zx likes this.
  13. Minechat and Pocket edition different things, mine chat is a chat client which you can get on your phone and pocket edition is just Minecraft on your phone
    Tuqueque, q1zx, cTJx and 1 other person like this.
  14. Despite all of these other people, +1 on this.

I can see why other people might disagree, but I started an EMC Newspaper, and that means I have people who subscribe. Sometimes, I mess up on the counting and I lose track of which newspapers I have yet to send and which I haven't, and then I have to go ask people what's up. This would be helpful, however, I can see it being hard to list every item that a person sent, you know, then you have to get all the enchants... I think that maybe just keeping track of who sent anything to anyone will be helpful.

Maybe I want to check if the Mineral Mincer I bought from Sachrock has been sent, or if the Chicken Skewer I have won in an auction has been sent. Also, I commonly ask for signatures from random people, and in doing so I mail them a book and quill, and it would be quite helpful for me personally to see if they sent it back yet. I have a LOT of use for this...

All the people on the thread against this---They've said that you can solve this by easily logging in-game. I remember Qkazooo was mentioning a while back that they might not be able to claim their Vixen because they're away, but they could easily access the forums. Logging on is easy, but when you're away, it's tough. And if you're someone who needs to keep track of a bunch of mailing, this is really, really helpful! I can go back and see where my items went.

However, while I might have a lot of use for this, I don't know if others do. And just because 2 people want a Mail Log isn't enough. And I don't see this getting added, lol.
  15. -1 from me for we have /mail list
    q1zx and Kryarias like this.
  16. Already been discussed in the past and accepted. But you know how things work here, it'll be implemented in 2025.

CinemaSins, q1zx, BenMA and 2 others like this.