Lower Mini_boss spawn rates

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Helllo__There, Oct 11, 2015.

?

Would You Like The Spawn Rates To Be higher

no 5 vote(s) 62.5%
yes 3 vote(s) 37.5%
  1. The mini-boss spawn rates have been really high lattley making them from people wanting to kill them to people not wanting to go near them.this higher spawn rate is making the price of montmentus and marlix stuff go down low but will soon affect the whole the whole market.prices of pvp gears and sowrds and armor will drop because people will rather chose the marlix and monmetus cheap optoin
    XxIamWe3nubxX and WE3NUB like this.
  2. I personally think the spawn rates are good and They are balanced with the loots. I still want to kill them, I want to kill even more with the bump of rates. Marlix's Armor and Momentus's items aren't as good as most enchanted items you can buy. Most would rather have normal armor than the miniboss armor.
  3. I think they're fine. However, if anything was done to minibosses, I'd like to see a reduction of drops rather than a reduction of spawning.

Remember, Aikar introduced a /ps setting for minibosses and enraged mobs to control spawning. :)
    AndrewTheFrog and ItsMeWolffpack like this.
  4. I'm mostly talking about how this higher spawn rating is affecting our economy and I would like to see a redoctoin of drops if the high spawn rate still stays in affect
    XxIamWe3nubxX and WE3NUB like this.