Looking to buy DC of the following

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Roslyn, May 7, 2015.

1. A DC of Polished Diorite, Polished Andesite, Polished Granite, Dark Prismarine, Sea Lanterns, Cyan Stain Clay, Banners (Blank Ones), and Chiseled Stone Brick (These are craft-able now FYI).

I understand that for some of these, the prices are changing rapidly and because of that I cannot post a price because what I may offer today may change hours down the day or week. Shoot me an offer if you have a DC of whichever and I'll see what I can do.

For all who may speculate that much of this is 1.8 stuff - Using it for build 16008. Will also be needing a garden designer (Will touch down more on this part later when materials are collected).
    Bro_im_infinite and AmusedStew like this.
  2. I think i have a dc of the cyan clay. Offer?
  3. 18,000 Rupees A little over 320r a stack. (17,280 R would be 320r per stack, I just rounded up)
  4. I am currently getting a DC of normal granite, ansedite and diorite for auction, but I could polish them and sell them to you if you want. I just need a price you are willing to buy for.