Looking to buy a double chest of NetherBrick

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by WolfThunderblade, Feb 25, 2013.

?

Do you have any spare NetherBrick? If so, can you donate it at 6167?

I have plenty of spare NetherBrick that I am willing to donate. 1 vote(s) 6.3%
I have spare NetherBrick, but its mine, ALL MINE, so I will not donate it. 7 vote(s) 43.8%
I have no NetherBrick. (10% chance to feel ashamed) XD 8 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. Wait, was that the thing at the Wither Event?
  2. Nope! That issues was "lag" flying. I really dont know how he could "lag fly", since even when one person is lagging, everyone else can see that person move normally. So no, the first ban was from him using a fly mod.
  3. When did i say "nt"?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Well, sometimes, a player might jump and lose connection in mid air, so they freeze in mid air, then get disconnected
  5. But the system and mods catch that. I doubt they would have banned him had he just had one incident of floating in midair.
  6. To lazy to write "NoThing"
  7. Cam we sell to you? Lol
  8. Lol, true XD
    Well, yeah, but then you would post here that you have netherbrick for sale, and not vote that you are willing to DONATE netherbrick in my poll, when you're not actually looking to donate
    Wait, when did I post nothing?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Yeah, ok...
    Fixed it lol whatever
  10. Lawl, so confused

Confusion is key, I think, or maybe it was llamas, the close cousin of alpacas XD

(Ever played "llama or a duck"? Such a great game, its so hard, but my high score is 123 XD, and I only played like 30 rounds, and like 10 of them i lost at 0 because I wasnt paying attention, and like another 10 I lost at like 90-110, and then the rest were a 116, a few 20-30s, and like 1 or 2 40-50s XD)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. I hate it when people are like LLAMA DUCK LLAMA LLAMA LLAMA LLA- DAM IT >.< lol :p
    talukegord likes this.
  12. Lol, but its SO addicting, and u gotta admit, 123 is a pretty good score XD
  13. Oh, wow, now I only need 19 Stacks and 5 more NetherBrick XD
  14. Matbe i should hav asked first lucky its only three days.
  15. Um, you do realize it will take 4 netherrack smelted to make 1 netherbrick block? So you add another 1/2 coal for the smelting process and the end result is: Update 1.5 will make netherbrick blocks go down by about 10-20% max. The cost of coal and the bulkiness of all that netherrack will prevent the brick prices from dropping like so many players think. Coal will rise 10-25% then fall back to almost current prices, and netherrack will prob increase 50% or more right after the update but then taper off at about +20%.

This economic forecast was brought to you by:
    Zarembo1
    Owner of The 601 Plaza

:p
  16. That may be the case (I haven't looked at it much), but you won't be fighting ghasts and falling in lava to break a tower of nether brick, instead you'll be using effic IV in a tunnel of netherrack and then smelting it. :)
  17. Yeah, but the coal will take FOREVER to smelt, and I only live 1 life

But according to my science project, I lived a very good 1, Ill post a few of the quotes:

"As you can obviously tell by my manly, luscious rainbow eyelashes, Im a boy!"

"When I was a young Llama, I got an eighth of a scholarship to Burger King University, where I met a beautiful young Alpaca who taught me the wonders of rainbow colored eyelashes! (I still like Alpacas)"

"Thats when I discovered my true passion filming stegosauruses. After a few seconds in the semi-warm sun, I decided that I needed to cool down, so I started collecting air conditioners. Which I threw at the sun to make it cool down. It didnt work, but I havent stopped trying."

"I made 1s of videos, and got 0s of likes. I also got about 1307 comments saying stuff like, 'Thats a banana!' and, 'Thanks for wasting my time with your potassium filled garbage!' (Im so popular)"

"Then the Narwhal turned into a Zebra and started hitting me with a potato. Thats when I woke up with purple wild berries in my hand!"

All of these quotes were actually used in my science project XD
  18. Well, as it turns out, I didnt actually reach my goal XD

REACHED