[LOOKING FOR] Server That Needs/Wants A Mall!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Seanawesome14, Jul 27, 2015.

?

What Server Needs This Mall?

Poll closed Aug 1, 2015.
SMP1 1 vote(s) 2.7%
SMP2 4 vote(s) 10.8%
SMP3 2 vote(s) 5.4%
SMP4 13 vote(s) 35.1%
SMP5 1 vote(s) 2.7%
SMP6 1 vote(s) 2.7%
SMP7 3 vote(s) 8.1%
SMP8 5 vote(s) 13.5%
SMP9 7 vote(s) 18.9%
  1. But it's...it's..*shivers*...prices
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  2. Not too much. Todd hasn't been there to restock in months.

But anyways, PLEASE smp2! There is not a single mall left that runs on smp2! Krysyy's mall died when she closed it and became senior staff, AlexChance tore his down, MINE is gone, it is a horrible inconvenience to have to switch between server after server looking for items. >.>
  3. Well it seems that SMP4 is winning :/ I'm not sure if it has a mall atm but that is a seemingly good reason to build one.
  4. I do believe smp4 has the 9000 mall >.>
  5. It seems as though it does. But still the polls will decide. Convince a few SMP2'ers to vote ;)
  6. You have the /v +poof mall. Poof is a close friend and I'm not into the idea of giving her competition. She's well stocked and has great prices.
  7. Ok! SMP4 Wins! Guys, get ready! Hopefully this'll be a successful project!
    crafter31211 likes this.
  8. Do note that the owners of that have not been restocking that in almost 8 months...
    boozle628 likes this.
  9. That may be a factor =P
  10. when I think malls I think /v +mm on smp6 and /v +budha on smp7 I rarely have any reason to go elsewhere. Although I do visit /v 19500 on smp9 with some frequency. The rest of the malls I have been to are rarely stocked. I haven't been to shaving foams in a while so can't really comment on that. The only thing I seem to ever need that isn't stocked in one of those three places is always stocked on smp6 at /v +books and I hope that doesn't change now that he is staff. I prefer the set up of /v 2000 and /v 19500 as opposed to the two that I do frequent. Perhaps look to those for architectural/utility design. I don't usually have complaints on pricing as its usually a moot point. When you buy from a mall you are paying for convenience. When you have to run around looking for the specialty shop you want, then its a little easier to be discriminatory based on prices. Good luck to your mall, its a very taxing project to take up. Prepare yourself mentally lol.
  11. Would you be interested in a possible business partner/ supplier?
  12. NutriciousBudha <--- click this and message that guy. He may be interested, although I don't know exactly what you are suggesting he would be the best one to discuss the agreement with :D

Edit: Azoundria <--- this guy is usually looking for suppliers as well. With 1.8 a lot of his suppliers found other things to do besides work *guilty look*
  13. Thanks!!
  14. From what I've seen, budha is typically out of stock but I haven't been by in a bit.
    DubChef likes this.
  15. Out of stock of what? The only thing we are regularly out of stock of is quartz, oak logs and obsidian. Oh and the mob heads. That doesn't really get actively stocked. Anywho, still a good bet he would be willing to employ you as a supplier since its tiresome just 3-4 people keeping almost every item in the game farmed. Unfortunately Budha isn't big on buying his stock and instead works us like slaves lol.