Looking for partners in malls....

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by stormboy231, May 20, 2013.

1. Not to put a "Storm" cloud over your sunny idea stormboy231 and any one that is applying for this but may i point out

-running joint store with any one can lead to issues. in either dispute on amounts sold rupees earned so on and so forth and it's suggest that joint malls be avoided

-permissions issues. stormboy231 you may had out permission to people and be taken advantage of by them removing items of value. To Quote some one " you dont hand out your house key to people on the street you dont know do yo?"

not trying to say any one here may be dismonest but issues can arise from this and mod wont be able to do a thing.
    cddm95ace, Nole972 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  2. Nice point. 1 change. I think he can give perms out to the supporters only. They spent money on this server. They arent gonna get theirselves banned.
  3. 1.your player name: gearmaster08
    2.why do you like to help: Bored
    3.have you ever build a mall before: Large shops, not technically mega malls.
    4.are you okay with getting 33% each month from what I sold (for 1 year): Sure...
    5.will you give in your own stuff (like chests,signs,and more mall stuff): I don't have anything :p
    6.how much time can you spend a day building: Depends how high priority the build is... I could be on a few hours a day if needed, but I won't just log in to sit around doing nothing..
  4. This especially. If the res owner is banned, the others will lose everything on the res. The res owner also owns everything on the res, so they can just "take" it and run if they want to.
  5. Isn't that mr. Mod?
  6. Neva know Neva know maybe they thought they could get away with it
  7. i will reply to all the people i want to join
    remember 2 things

this ends in 4 days

and i can only pick 2 players to help
    dankuso103 likes this.
  8. great points guys thats why im going to talk to an admin ans see if i can trust the people i pick
    dankuso103 likes this.
  9. i might just need the items because after all the thing says partners not builders so i can take to the players i pick and they can give me the items i need to build like chests, signs, (mabey even some blocks) and etc.

but i will need farms, the farms thread is comeing up check that out
    dankuso103 likes this.
  10. i need redstone blocks really bad so if any1 can pls donate that to me that would be great
    dankuso103 likes this.
  11. The waste land is full of redstone.
  12. hmm :cool:
    dankuso103 likes this.
  13. you would be surprised how many supporters get banned
    cddm95ace, jkjkjk182 and stormboy231 like this.
  14. Well yea like 1998golfer
  15. I agree

Like kylanrock8 got banned 2 hours ago :p
    dankuso103 likes this.
  16. :p
  17. bitemenow15 likes this.
  18. Giving this a bump
    dankuso103 likes this.
  19. 3 days left

Today I will post the farmer thread
    dankuso103 likes this.