Looking for Golem Farm

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by cddm95ace, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Hi there, I am looking to pay for access and directions to somebody's iron golem farm. I have plans to make one eventually, but I just don't have the time right now. So, I would be willing to pay rupees in order to gain access to someone's iron golem farms, as long as its not on smp7. You may be thinking that you don't want to lead me to your valuable golem farm, cause I might grief, however, I promise you that I will not grief, and prove it to you by paying for access to it, something no true greifer would hopefully ever do.

If this is completely unreasonable......it was worth a shot I guess :)
    sonicol1 likes this.
  2. Bump
    sonicol1 likes this.
  3. there are lots at wild communities such as pazzo, zalora, patano, the wild community on utopia which u can go to cuz ur a supporter:p
    coffee_bullet likes this.
  4. man isn't utopia flooded with iron farms???
  5. If you provide the mats, I can make one for you at your desired location.
  6. pre' much:p lol
  7. How many materials would it take?

Also, I'm not sure I want to have one on utopia, because I'm not sure how long I'll be staying a supporter.
    sonicol1 likes this.
  8. I can not make it on Utopia. Mostly it takes quite a bit of whatever building material you want used IE, cobble or smooth stone. At least 10 villager eggs. You have one spawn per 10 eggs. So more eggs = more spawning. two lava buckets, two water buckets. Maybe some glass if you want to be able to watch them burn in the death chamber.
  9. Okay, and how much would you charge for labor?
    sonicol1 likes this.
  10. no charge for labor :) They are easy to throw together
    Pab10S likes this.