Lol EMC say goodbye :)

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Mr_Tiny, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Great deMotivational. :)
  2. This is the most fun thread on EMC to date as it has no subject other than blatantly insulting a kid.
    Lun4rX, oidking, Twitch1 and 2 others like this.
  3. Link to video plz?
    MR2R2M, hayleycolgan and Twitch1 like this.
  4. I have decided, we need a "Like" button for our own posts, like Facebook. :) I love to post things and then "Like" them. Same as if I were to tell a joke and then laugh at it on my own. :)
  5. Shouldnt we thank the kid for providing the fun thread.
    Lun4rX likes this.
  6. disLike. ;)
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  7. I've been laughing at myself this whole thread. It's good for your health :p
    ISMOOCH and Twitch1 like this.
  8. Facebook has yet to add that button :p Why don't we beat facebook to it and add it here?
    Lun4rX, oidking, hayleycolgan and 2 others like this.
  9. I hijacked your likes. :p
  10. Wow, I may have to like it just for that
    Twitch1 likes this.
  11. I am glad I stumbled upon this thread. The title is what brought me in. The immature freedom is what got me to stay. :D
    Kdrama, ISMOOCH, MR2R2M and 1 other person like this.
  12. I know, i thought it was a player having to leave, then i decided the smile was to screwed up to be an EMCer. I then died laughing at it.
    Twitch1 and hayleycolgan like this.
  13. I must accept defeat... I will not hit 1000 messages tonight... I must go and watch theRUMDIARY (The Rum Diary starring Johnny Depp) I got a tiny man crush on the mans amazing acting skillz. :)
    Goodnight folks. I hope to see at minimum 200 notifications when I return in 7 hours. :)
    hayleycolgan, MR2R2M and Terr like this.
  14. "Crasp"? " you have disbelieved many players when they were clearly innocent "???
    What does " Crasp" even mean ? lol Are you 10?
    Go back to that dump server 2b2t.net! It's a better fit for a wanabe griefer like you. :p
    oidking, ISMOOCH and Twitch1 like this.
  15. They say laughing for 10-15 minutes can burn off about 50 calories XD
    ISMOOCH, hayleycolgan and Twitch1 like this.
  16. You know what would be sad? If we emotionally traumatized this kid for destroying his ego so badly
  17. Lol will do Twitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.