Login = instant crash

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by GeraltofNigeria, Jul 17, 2015.

1. I play on smp4, and I went mining in the wasteland

After adventuring into a cave, I crashed and whenever I try logging back in I crash

My ign is Zevek, can I get a forced tp to the wasteland outpost? I think i am in a corrupt chunk

Thank you

EDIT: I forgot to include the crash report, and to note that I tried mining redstone before I crashed, so a corrupt chunk is out of the question

Link to crash report: http://pastebin.com/JJenUA5z

EDIT: I fixed it tanks to Jay, much appreciated man.
  2. When you crash, does your whole browser close, and a launcher crash report come up? Or do you get a dirt-background crash?
  3. Dirt backround (as if I timed out) then the game itself crashes, also I forgot to mention I use technic launcher
  4. There's you're first problem. :p Technic launcher isn't really good with servers.
  5. I have never had an issue with playing vanilla servers on technic before, even with client-side mods
  6. One of my main issues when I would crash on login, My render distance was too high (10+), Tweak that a little?
  7. Mine is set to 5 I believe
  8. I read the crash report and instantly found a problem. You rendered a lit up redstone ore with glitchy data, and the glitched data is causing your game to crash. It's apparently a texturing bug, most likely caused by one of your mods.
    Right here in the report:

1. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot get property PropertyInteger{name=power, clazz=class java.lang.Integer, values=[0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15]} as it does not exist in BlockState{block=minecraft:lit_redstone_ore, properties=[]}
  9. The only mod that I have that changes rendering is Optifine (Im pretty sure)
    I will try removing optifine and logging in, wish me luck
  10. its the HUD mod doing it.
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  11. I feel like EMC needs a guide on how to read and understand crash reports. I only know how because my game used to crash on average once every day.