Logging on

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by wosh11, Feb 18, 2012.

1. I just started playing the Empire server 3 today and no even when only 58 out of 60 people are on it won't let me log in. I have a residence there (plot6699) so I can't make one on another server.
  2. people have a reserved slot to log back in for 60 seconds (maybe 30?) after logging out, that may be your problem
  3. And also, there is often slots reserved for supporters. If you want guaranteed log on every time, become an iron supporter. It's worth it :)

You can find the details in the Upgrades section above.
    ISMOOCH and vividOptimism like this.
  4. maybe, I just want to play though.....
  5. not "often", they have a reserved slot even when the server is full or above full
  6. Yes this happens to me too it is because of the reserved slot after someone leaves. Just wait for the reserved slot to end if the person doesent come back on.
  7. Yeah, I don't know why I wrote often there.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  8. It's been like this for over an hour. :(
  9. can I switch my residence to server 6? it is on server 3 right now.
  10. it the same thing to me can't login at56
  11. You can unclaim your resident by doing /res unclaim and claim one in smp6. However you will lose everything you have on your res in smp3.
  12. Be very careful. You are now experiencing pure EMC awesomeness. Side effects may include but are not limited to, pure happiness, anxiety, FUN, supportership, and friendship. Good luck. There is no Surgeon Generals warning for this website. It is addictive. Proceed with caution.
    JustinGuy likes this.
  13. If I do that, will I get the starting stuff on SMP6 like I did on SMP3? The trees and tools?
  14. i would suggest taring everything on your residence down before unclaiming it, as you get nothing if you immedialty unclaim it. then move to smp6'

no, you dont get more starter tools, sorry
  15. Vault the things you want to take with you. It's in the Empire Guide at the top of this page.