Live Map and res info

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by BigDavie, Apr 4, 2012.

1. I am sure I used to be able to click on a residence in the live map and get information on that res like owner and res number. Now it appears that it only works on unclaimed lots.

Is this just me or do others also have this issue.
  2. I noticed that as well. It's probably just a minor bug , live map has a mind of it's own sometimes.
  3. I've noticed this as well, but the ability to click on already claimed residences isn't entirely gone. I've found that if you hover your cursor over the very edge of a claimed residence, it will usually change to indicate a clickable area and show your the res info when you click. It's annoying, but nothing major.
    Bigdavie likes this.
  4. Works fine in Chrome , doesn't work very well in Firefox. odd.
  5. EMC is optimized for chrome use, I never could get res info on livemap using IE.
    Go ahead, make the change to chrome, your life will be all the better for it. :D
  6. I don't care if it doesn't work in IE, but I'm sad it doesn't work in Firefox. I am a long-time—you could say loyal—Firefox user, and while Chrome is also a great browser, there are things I know I'll miss if I were to switch. What I'm trying to say is, are there plans to make it work in Firefox?
    margaritte likes this.
  7. The amount of time they may have to spend to fix this little bug wouldn't worth the reward sadly. Maybe it's a simple fix , never know.
  8. But a lot of us are still Firefox users, including myself. So I don't see any reason why NOT to attempt to fix this problem for us Firefox users. It's not like we're using that old piece of junk known as Internet Exploiter.
    sagem4tt likes this.
  9. That plugin is maintained by someone else, I am guessing it is because I have it as "clear" and not a color thus it is not rendering as clickable.