LIVE! from Twitch, 2.0

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by deadmon5, Jun 25, 2015.

?

Should EMC have a Stream Team?

YES! 10 vote(s) 90.9%
NO! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
no preference 1 vote(s) 9.1%
  1. ok so ive made a new stream account and am ready to start streaming again, look for link below.

In slightly other news when the clock strikes midnight I'll turn 20. So In honor of my birthday, my love of EMC, and to kick off the new channel ill be streaming from now till midnight, as usual ill be in the recording room in mumble come by and say hi but as usual if you speak your voice will be played over my stream as well. I hope to see you in EMC and as always Happy Mining:)

Link to New and Improved Live Stream:
    http://www.twitch.tv/deadmon5
    poofasaurus likes this.
  2. UPDATE: ok lol finally figured my settings out and am now live
    harsh900 likes this.
  3. 2 and a half hours to go:)
  4. Happy Birthday!
    deadmon5 likes this.
  5. thanks:)
  6. an hour left of my stream come say hi if you havent:)
  7. well folks thats all for me tonight . A big THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to stop by and say hi:) ill bump this thread every time i stream from now on. Well i guess thats it, have a great day:) and as always Happy Mining:)
    Kytula likes this.
  8. I'll be going live from smp8 later tonight! ill let you guys know:)
  9. I'm looking for someone to play Magic The Gathering over skype call. ill stream it on twitch pm me:)
  10. Alright guys im goin online to check my software. As usual ill be in the recording room in mumble if you wanna stop by and say hi:) ill see you guys in-game. let the stream begin!!
  11. Ill be streaming Friday Night Mining:) going live in 5. ill still be in the recording section
  12. sorry to end short tonight guys. im tired as heck lol. ill stream tomorrow.

side note: may start using my youtube account again?
  13. im Live!!!!
  14. You should try and play Dungeons and Dragons on Twitch sometime with players from EMC. =P
  15. thatd be awesome, im no good at dungeon master though