Little blocks mod? can it be used, ans is it allowed?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by imBobertRobert, Dec 6, 2011.

?

lets have fun. HILLSHIRE FARM:

GO MEAT!!! 4 vote(s) 66.7%
what....? 2 vote(s) 33.3%
i wanna rip down a mountain one block at a time! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. I've been wondering for a while. littleblocks is a client mod, so nobody else could see it but me, but would it crash the server/my minecraft/others minecraft? and if it doesnt is it O.K to use it? i think it would be great for my personal decor, like cups and mini-houses and other things, even redstone! but I really am scared to try, for fear of being banned. or kicked. or even just shunned for the "black magic" of using a modded game.
  2. From my understanding, modifications of any kind is not allowed on the server as it would give an unfair advantage to one player over all other players.
  3. Client side mods that grant unfair advantage over other players are forbidden. Check out "Acceptable Mods?" by Twitch1. :)
  4. ok, good. this is why i ask. good to know!
  5. this is a client side mod but i'm pretty sure it won't work on the server anyways

justin would have to confirm
  6. It wouldn't work on the server :)
  7. Unless I'm mistaken, the server is mainly custom coding, apart from the support of the Bukkit server build. I highly doubt any non-client mods would be compatible, apart from of course Spoutcraft.